October 26, 2006
McDonald's

L'il C loves to play with the McDonald's stand that she got for Christmas one year. Being that she is an only child I get to be her primary playmate.

I was cooking dinner (not for play) and she asked me if I would play McDonald's with her. So I told her I would but I would have to keep an I on the stove.

We go through several scenarios of me ordering, her telling me how much it is, and then cooking and giving it to me.

I had run out of options on what I wanted (as I am not very creative and it takes everything in me to pretend while we play). I was thinking of my next option and she asked me again what I was going to order. I told her that I needed a few more minutes.

She responded with (in all seriousness), "That's okay cuz I'm flippin' cheese!"

Now I don't know about you...but I haven't ever flipped cheese. I died laughing!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Now that's funny!
Chocolate covered Bananas
But The Boys Get To!
Starting Life Fresh!
Currently


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]