October 31, 2006
Speaking of Death and All Things Morbid!

I used to work at a bank. One of the customers happened to be a mortician/funeral director in my town. He is in his 70's and happens to think I am the hottest thing that walked the earth. Now if that isn't creepy enough!!!.... He tells me everytime he sees me to come see them! Now I am not in the practice of visiting a morgue....

To my family and close friends: If you care anything about me, anything at all. I only have ONE last request. When I die, do NOT take me to that funeral home!!!!!!!! I do not want that man to ever see me naked, I do not care if I am dead and won't know. I WILL KNOW and I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!

Thank you that is all.

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

maybe by the time you die he won't be around anymore to view your naked body. :)

8:20 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




McDonald's
Now that's funny!
Chocolate covered Bananas
But The Boys Get To!
Starting Life Fresh!
Currently


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]