November 17, 2007
On a Date.... A Perfect Evening!

Last night Mr. C and I had planned to go on a date. He surprised me with a cool card and a dozen beautiful roses!! That in itself made my day. He wanted to take me to P.F. Changs. (my absolute favorite restaurant but one he had not been to happy about when we had been before)

We went to dinner and he changed his mind about liking the restaurant. He got something he liked this time. :) Yea! I guess I will keep him now. LOL. I had my normal dish, Orange Peeled Beef with brown rice and he had the Mongolian Beef with brown rice. It was delish. After dinner he ordered the Great Wall of Chocolate to take with us for later. That cake is sinful. It takes up the entire plate. It is a 6-layer chocolate cake with an icing between each layer and on the outside. The outside is also covered in tiny chocolate chips. It has a raspberry syrup drizzled over the top and garnished with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries! (Hungry yet??)

After dinner we did a little shopping.......

It was a fabulous evening!






3 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

I should not have read this on an empty stomach! I always get their lettuce wraps. Yummy!

10:36 AM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Wow! How I look forward to a date night again! Living so far away with two little kids and no family around makes it pretty much impossible! One of these days!!! Glad you had a great time.

7:11 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Mmm. I love P.F. Changs lettuce wraps. They have the best food. I've never gotten dessert because I'm usually way to ful by the end of the meal.

7:25 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Too Much Guitar Hero??
Achmed...The Dead Terrorist!
Field Trip
Because Sinead Always Made Me Ready For Christmas?!
Gas Prices Starting Your Month in the Negative!
I'm Late, I'm Late For A Very Important Date!
New Fall Haircut and Color!
Ghost or Goblin?!
Rated R Homework?!
SUPERCALI....What?!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]