September 29, 2008
The Bachelorette Party

What a night!!! We had a great evening. We started out meeting at Kilkenny's, an Irish Pub & Restaurant. Amy had the great idea that we should go there since Brad and I are going to Ireland for our Honeymoon!!


Owner of Kilkenny's


Our Lovely Waitress


The Cake

My Maid of Honor and My Sissy


The Girls




Party events have been restricted and edited due to possible incriminating events/presents. Ha ha!

The second event of the evening was the Scavenger Hunt. Again some of the details are edited to protect the innocent and unwilling.

The pharmacy associates



Waiting.....


You can't prove this is me

Yes! This guy is really wearing a spongebob shirt with pink spandex!


Thank you Romulus! - I had to find a bike owner and get a picture on the bike.

He just happened to be bald and I had to kiss a bald man's head.

Proposing to random people and asking them for their shirt.
This guy rejected me.


This guy had no clue what we were doing but nonetheless, I got the shirt!



We had a great evening! Thanks to my sister for planning it! Thanks to all my girls for being there!! I love you all!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Rock on! Good times, good times.

2:19 PM 


Blogger Lori had this to say:

Looks like you had a good time. By the way your guy in pink shorts, his name is Frank and can be seen riding his bike around Tulsa(he use to buy stuff at Sun and Ski when Nate worked there).

5:30 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Whew! It looks like you had a great time, with lots and lots of laughing!

3:24 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Surreal Utopia vs. Reality
Motivational Seminar
Susan G. Komen Race
Yearbook Yourself
Scary THEN Sweet Is Disasterous
Gift Registries: Insulting or Helpful?
Proof that I WAS at His Sister's Wedding
Showers Galore
On Top of Old Smokey & Spaghetti Too!
Fall in September


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]