November 05, 2008
Dunbeg Fort and Lookout Point at Slea Head

This was a random place on the road that we found. It was a fun place to stop.












The closest we got to the sheep. :)




A cool bridge with a stream that went across it and off the side of the mountain.




This rock was at least 5 stories up from the water. It drops off even though you can't tell.



I was too chicken to climb up on the rock. I was scared enough right here.


A different angle of the rock we were on.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Colmeenole Beach on the Dingle Peninsula
Tralee and Inch
Muckross House
Ross Castle
Blarney Castle
Powerscourt -The Last of the Honeymoon
Happy One Month Anniversary!
Carrie Underwood In Concert
Please Do Not Try This At Home
Honey...... I'm HOME!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]