November 14, 2006
Birthday/Christmas...

Being that my birthday and Christmas are in the same month it kind of passes by somewhat quickly. I do celebrate my half birthday (in June) however so I can have some additional party time. :) (My sister and I both do and have always done this.)

So since I have been on the official 30 day countdown since November 1st my sister has been asking me for gift ideas.

I made a list and CAN.NOT.FIND.IT!

Therefore I am just curious...... Do you think Target/Dillard's will let me use their Bridal Registry so I can register for my Birthday/Christmas presents?!?!






3 Comments:
Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

what a brilliant idea!! i simply MUST do this! I'll make a registry at Target, a bridal one because I was too young and stupid not to do it nine years ago...and the "wedding date" will be five months from now, then will get postponed (again and again), all the while I'll be accepting gifts that ANYONE can purchase for me at any time, for whatever reason!

need a gift idea for little miss? check her bridal registry!!

I love it. i love it. i love it.
(you know, i just might have to post about this!!)

6:51 AM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I use to work at Target and always wanted to do this. Personally they wouldn't know if you did. You coudl register your name and the spouse as Santa Clause... lol! I'd do it!!!

7:09 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Alright, that would make things a lot simpler for me and Mike to buy for you. :) Although you know you'd never hear the end of it from him. He will make fun of you until the end of time if you go through with it. :) ha ha

8:05 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
I can help!
Painting R Us!
Road Safety
Durr-roderunt!
In Lieu of Internet Shopping...
Speaking of Death and All Things Morbid!
McDonald's
Now that's funny!
Chocolate covered Bananas


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]