November 06, 2006
Durr-roderunt!

Excuse me, but when did 5 year olds start caring about personal hygiene? !

L'il C told me that she was sweaty and smelled like onions. I thought maybe she had heard this from one of her older friends. So I checked for evidence. Sure enough....ONIONS!

So the next day after her bath, in jest, I asked her if she wanted some of my deoderant. She did. The day after that when she got out of the bath, I dressed her. We were fixing her hair and she looked at me in horror! "Mom, you forgot my durr-roderunt!"






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

LOL! Durr-roderunt, that's a new one. :)

7:57 AM 


Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

how funny! i love the things kids say.

and btw, I LOST YOUR BLOG!! this whole non linking thing really messes me up! Just kidding.

I'm all caught up, and I love the internet shopping cartoon!! LMAO.

1:10 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




In Lieu of Internet Shopping...
Speaking of Death and All Things Morbid!
McDonald's
Now that's funny!
Chocolate covered Bananas
But The Boys Get To!
Starting Life Fresh!
Currently


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]