April 20, 2007
Interview Questions...

Thanks to soapbox.SUPERSTAR and all the laughs her blog has supplied me the last couple of years....... She came up with 5 questions from her "Book of Questions" so that I could answer them!

So here they are!

01. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffer, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose and why?

If I could have free, unlimited service for five years I would definitely pick the housekeeper!

Why? Because I am quite capable at doing everything else! HA! I am an awesome cook. Although I am not an awesome driver, I am capable of getting where I need to go and would prefer driving myself. A masseuse, well that would be heaven and definitely a runner up! Personal secretary? Nah, I am too anal and want to do it myself!

But....the housekeeping bit overwhelms me. I hate clutter yet I am a packrat! Those 2 things are an AWFUL mix!

02. Are there people that you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?

You know a few years ago my answer would have been yes. But today the answer is no. I love my life and if there something about it I wish were different, I know I have the control to change it!

03. What would constitute a perfect evening for you?

There are so many possibilities for a perfect evening! I don't think I could pick just one. Walking on the beach at sunset, sitting in a coffee shop reminiscing with friends, cuddling on a couch with soft music watching the fire burn in the fireplace, cookout with friends and family.... I think anywhere doing anything with company I enjoy would be a perfect evening!

04. What do you like best about your life? What do you like least?

What I like best about my life would definitely be my family and the friends I have met along the way! What I like least about my life would be having to watch my baby girl being torn between her mommy and daddy everytime she has to go back and forth!

05. What has been your biggest disappointment in life? Your biggest failure?

My biggest disappointment? Let's see here....Probably to meet someone and think they are everything you hoped for only to find out differently!

My biggest failure would be that I didn't have a chance to make my marriage work once I realized there was a problem. He had already made up his mind that he didn't want to work at it. I learned more about life through my divorce than any other thing I have succeeded at. So, I guess.....my biggest failure ended up having a very positive impact on me! (Although I don't recommend anyone getting a divorce to learn a lesson. There are still so many negative things about it that are not worth it!)

Keep the good times rollin' and do the following:

01. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
02. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
03. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.






4 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Those were good answers!!! Thanks for playing.

I need to get crackin on a spring/summer design for you!!

12:33 PM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Great answers for all the questions. Interview me, I'm not sure how good of answers I have but it would be nice to try something new.

7:18 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Ooo, ooo, interview me! :)

P.S. I have the "Book of Questions." Some of them are like, "Whoa. Scary." :) But good conversation opener none-the-less. :)

8:05 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

I would love for you to interview me! Give me the best you got, girl!

12:51 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Medium Rare Bubbles.....
Just For Fun...
Spring Break Fun!
Inhale the Sweet Fragrance Then....GAG!
Something to think about...
Care for a laugh?
Females in Auto Departments...
Eating and Shopping-2 Must Haves!
If you are bored...
Why Be A Xerox Copy When You Can Be An Original?!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]