April 10, 2007
Medium Rare Bubbles.....

















L'il C and I were playing in the yard yesterday afternoon. I just bought her this really cool bubble wand for Easter. We were having a good time.

I would blow the bubbles and she would run and chase them and pop them. I began to have a delima. I told her that when I blew them high they would blow away and she couldn't reach them. And if I blew them too low they would pop on the grass before she could catch them.

She looked at me with all sincerety and said, "Well, mom...why don't you just blow them medium rare???"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Just For Fun...
Spring Break Fun!
Inhale the Sweet Fragrance Then....GAG!
Something to think about...
Care for a laugh?
Females in Auto Departments...
Eating and Shopping-2 Must Haves!
If you are bored...
Why Be A Xerox Copy When You Can Be An Original?!
Drawing a Blank!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]