February 03, 2007
Eating and Shopping-2 Must Haves!

So I spent money today like I had it!!!! ;) And it felt good.

I went to the city with my sister and her husband. He had to take a test and we had to play! :)

Bought some cute clothes and ate good food.

The food being the most important part:

Specifically: The Cheesecake Factory! Woo Hoo! I had the WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE® and it was HEAVENLY!!!

Tonight I am eating here: P.F. Changs and loving every bite of the ORANGE PEEL BEEF-Tossed with chili peppers and fresh orange peel. It is TOO DIE FOR!!

Wish you could have joined me!! :)






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

I WAS with you...and we had a dang good time! :)

Glad you joined in on the fun. I would have been bored without you. :)

7:14 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I absolutely LOVE the Cheesecake factory, but have never eaten at PFC's. They are both exactly 5 minutes down the street from my house and are across the street from each other.

7:45 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




If you are bored...
Why Be A Xerox Copy When You Can Be An Original?!
Drawing a Blank!
L'il C's 6th Birthday!!
3 weeks of Presents for L'il C!
Not quite what she meant...
I Declare....
Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]