February 05, 2007
Females in Auto Departments...

Whenever I have to go to an auto store I walk in and turn down an aisle. Even if I have never been in that store I try not to make it obvious! For the simple reason that the men working there automatically assume that if you are a cute girl you will have NO idea what you are doing there!

Well, normally I can go right to what I need, but in this case.... I could not find the transmission fluid. I know I needed to know the type of car I drove and that it is an automatic I just couldn't find the right aisle quick enough.

I am searching through the fluids.... power steering fluid - nope, brake fluid - nope, oil - nope.... when I hear this guy call me by NAME and asks me what I am trying to fix!

Seriously?! I don't know anyone that works at autozone so I couldn't imagine who it was.

I turn around and it is the mechanic I had just hired last week to fix my power windows that would not go up and down!

I.AM.BUSTED! Then I have to tell the clerk what I need and he goes to get it for me.

All I needed was a little more time and I would have had it! :(
HA!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Eating and Shopping-2 Must Haves!
If you are bored...
Why Be A Xerox Copy When You Can Be An Original?!
Drawing a Blank!
L'il C's 6th Birthday!!
3 weeks of Presents for L'il C!
Not quite what she meant...
I Declare....
Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]