January 22, 2007
Drawing a Blank!

So I never really thought it would be that hard to think of 100 things about myself until I actually tried to list them! Ugh..... For those of you that thought I believed my world only revolved around me you are sadly mistaken. I am at a loss.... WOW!

So....on to other things for now!

It is funny that I have lived in my new very FIRST home for almost 2 years now! It is hard to believe it has taken me this long to unpack and put everything it its own place! I had more storage space in the 2 bedroom apartment with walk in closets than I do in my 3 bedroom home!

This week I was snowed in ALL week. I got home at noon last Friday and didn't drive anywhere until the next Friday at 5:30 when I finally had to go to shopping.

I got to clean and organize just about everything. It was so refreshing. Since L'il C was out of school I had a couple of kids come over to entertain her....so I wouldn't have to! HA! It is hard since she is an only child.

For the first time in FOREVER I actually got to sit down and read a book. On top of that I was able to enjoy it because I knew my house was clean and L'il C was entertained!

What a life! For a moment I thought I was a stay at home mom.......only for a moment as I am back at work and know that as a single mom a stay at home mom is a luxury I am not allowed at the moment! :) But....it was indeed a NICE moment!!






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

I want to come over and see. I don't believe you. ;)

2:45 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

There is nothing better that a clean, organized house.

5:45 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




L'il C's 6th Birthday!!
3 weeks of Presents for L'il C!
Not quite what she meant...
I Declare....
Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!
Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]