August 31, 2007
Flexeril Warning

I get severe tension headaches often. My doctor prescribed me one Flexeril up to three times a day as needed. First of all ONE lasts all day and wipes me out. I could not imagine taking 3 a day. Therefore, most of the time I only take a half of one. So all of them are cut up in half in my prescription bottle.

I started feeling a tension headache come on. Knowing they are time released and I didn't want to even take a full half since I am staying up late tonight I was going to take half of the half. I was in the car and I did not have a knife with me so I decided just to bite it in half since I had my tea with me and could wash it right down.

WRONG idea!! LOL!

My tongue is now numb from the sprinkles of muscle relaxer that ended up breaking off when I bit it!

So.....my warning to you is..... Don't bite pills. It isn't a good idea! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Like Rainman, She has no concept of $$$
A HORRIBLE DAY!
100 Things About Me and Things I like
Great Advice from L'il C
High Expectations for 16th Birthday!
Humor for your Friday!
Family Album?!
Trix and the Obsessions that Follow!
Pigeon toed people
Disappearing Pets!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]