August 11, 2008
Not worthy of a post

Nashville was a blast! We went down and spent the week with the bride and groom before the wedding. The girls went line dancing at the ever famous Wild Horse Saloon. It was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera so I am waiting for one of the guys to upload his pics to his myspace so I can steal them! Ha!

We have a lot of good memories and I had a post worthy of reading typed up but it is forever gone. Sorry.

This past weekend our young adults went to Branson to see the new Sight and Sound theater and watched the production of Noah. Their set design was awesome! We really enjoyed it.

I am a little low on posting material even though I had two very phenomenal weeks. I will try to have more soon.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Random Information
Why not Praise and Worship with Bon Jovi?
Memories at Five Weeks Old??
Searching my mind...
The Emperor's New Clothes
Wedding Update
How quick time flies when you are having fun....
Sense
Airline Humor
Can I Get A Receipt For That?


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]