July 02, 2008
How quick time flies when you are having fun....

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. Between Vacation Bible School and taking the youth to Youth Camp, I have been extremely busy! Two weeks of non stop action will make a person extremely tired.

Youth Camp was a lot of fun. We stopped at Travertine Creek and played in the water on the way down there. We took sack lunches and had a picnic. Good times!
Mr. C posin' for GQ


This water is ice cold!

I love this picture of him jumping off!

Ha! Funny pic of the picnic table bench after Mr. C got up.

We seriously saw this on this guy on the side of the road!

Is it time to sleep yet?

I don't really feel like recapping our entire 2 weeks but I should be back to regular posting now! :)






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Fun pictures, thanks for posting.

About time you got back to schedule.

Muah!

8:44 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I was wondering where you've been. Glad to see that you had a fun two weeks.

5:43 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

I know how it is, things can get pretty crazy in the summer. That's why I make like 3 posts in one day and then not for another 2 weeks. Looks like you've been having fun!

8:39 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Sense
Airline Humor
Can I Get A Receipt For That?
High School Musical 2 plus a Cameo
Pointless Product? You tell me.
Memorial Weekend
Solo?
Mother's Day
New Money Coming Soon!!
Eischen's -Thank you Holli!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]