July 14, 2008
The Emperor's New Clothes


To preface: I am the kind of person that will not go to Walmart at 2:00 a.m. until I have freshened my makeup. I want to look my best at all times. It started out as I was self-conscience and didn't like myself without it. Now I think it is habit because I am confident without it but I prefer it. My eyes look naked without my mascara and eyeliner.

From time to time I do the majority of my make-up before going to work and then finish my eye make up once I get there. Usually I am the first on there so it doesn't make much difference. But I always try to be 100% polished before people arrive.

So.....this morning I was at work for an hour and not one person mentioned that my eyes were naked.

I would have told them if they were naked...... I am a true friend! I wish I had some. HA!






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Yes, your work friends stink. ;) I would have told you if I had seen you....although it MIGHT have come in a small form of making fun of you. ;)

Mwuah!

5:23 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Wedding Update
How quick time flies when you are having fun....
Sense
Airline Humor
Can I Get A Receipt For That?
High School Musical 2 plus a Cameo
Pointless Product? You tell me.
Memorial Weekend
Solo?
Mother's Day


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]