July 08, 2008
Wedding Update

88 days and counting until the wedding! WOW! It is hard to believe. No wonder everyone keeps asking me how my wedding plans are coming along. Most people would be doing finishing touches by now. Mr. C and I have just been so focused on making sure we had all of our Honeymoon details down that we haven't really focused much on the wedding itself! Oops. We are excited about both though don't get me wrong. Let's just see here..... Wedding ..... Honeymoon in Ireland..... Yeah the excitement would definitely lean more toward Honeymoon in Ireland.....which by the way will be completely paid for in advance by the end of this month! Woo hoo!

The invites are well on their way to being complete! My sister worked diligently in getting them printed! Woot Woot! The other night we spent time individually hole punching 2 holes in every invite for the ribbon to lace through then proceeded to lace the ribbon through the holes. We also had to clip all four corners with a rounded edge. I am currently in the midst of addressing all 300 of said invites! Holy Cow! I keep having to take a break. My hand is cramping.... Ha!

I am so excited! I found and purchased my dress Saturday! I am sorry I can not post pictures since Mr. C reads my blog. (and argues the fact that he should be able to see it now) It is beautiful. I had my heart set on one that I had seen online at David's Bridal. Printed it out and was sure that I had found "The One". I tried it on when I got there and told them I wanted it. Except my sister, mom, and m-i-l were with me and they suggested that even though it was beautiful I should try a couple more on. Great suggestion! I bought a different dress entirely! HA!

My mom and her friend have been on the hunt for bridesmaid and flower girl dresses as well as decorations. They are having fun. I am trying to keep this as stress free as possible. So far.... I am succeeding. We shall see.....






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Hey thanks for the non-invite/later recalled and welcomed invite. I had fun and you looked great in the dress!

12:36 PM 


Blogger Lori had this to say:

Good for you, stress free is the way to go!!!

4:32 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Thanks for keeping us updated! Weddings (and honeymoons) are so exciting!!!

3:24 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




How quick time flies when you are having fun....
Sense
Airline Humor
Can I Get A Receipt For That?
High School Musical 2 plus a Cameo
Pointless Product? You tell me.
Memorial Weekend
Solo?
Mother's Day
New Money Coming Soon!!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]