October 01, 2008
Tangerine Sauce...

...because 'Tangy' is just to hard too read!

This morning L'il C was eating breakfast and one of the Arby's sauces was still sitting on the table from dinner last night. She was looking at the label and told me that she wanted to try the "Tangerine Sauce" sometime.

In the other room, not realizing what the heck she was talking about I asked her if she had said "Tangerine Sauce".

She said, "yes".

So I went in to see what she was talking about. The label said "Tangy Barbecue Sauce".

From now on we will be eating Tangerine Sauce with our beef!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Bachelorette Party
Surreal Utopia vs. Reality
Motivational Seminar
Susan G. Komen Race
Yearbook Yourself
Scary THEN Sweet Is Disasterous
Gift Registries: Insulting or Helpful?
Proof that I WAS at His Sister's Wedding
Showers Galore
On Top of Old Smokey & Spaghetti Too!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]