November 29, 2006
Eating Grass?!

My mom, Dad, and I went to eat lunch with L'il C today. I am not sure what brought it up but my mom and L'il C were talking about spinach with her little friend S. S is very allergic to most foods...eggs, milk, red dye, nuts, etc.

L'il C told my mom, in a voice that was very matter of fact, that S could not eat grass. My mom couldn't help but laugh and mentioned that spinach was not made of grass.

L'il C said, "Well she can't eat salad. Is that made of grass??"






1 Comments:
Blogger hollibobolli had this to say:

Well? Is it?

I thought we weren't supposed to be eating spinach or lettuce in retaurants right now anyway - or has that passed and I missed that, along with the bachelor??

3:43 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!
TRAPPED!
KIDS!
Birthday/Christmas...
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
I can help!
Painting R Us!
Road Safety


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]