November 20, 2006
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!

L'il C is out of school this entire week for Thanksgiving. I have to work Monday-Wednesday so she is with me here at work-which isn't a problem because my dad is the boss. HA!

I am sitting at my desk and my daughter calls me over the intercom to tell me she needs me in the kitchen. When I walk in she tells me that she needs to have a meeting.

I asked her what kind of meeting she was needing to have.

Looking at me directly she says, "A MAJOR one!.....with you."

uhm....okay....

"About what sweetie?"

"My loose tooth", she replied.

Well great, Babe! I am so glad that you had me walk to the kitchen (which isn't that far but still) to have a MAJOR meeting with me about a tooth that is finally loose after a YEAR of you telling me it was loose and is STILL NOT ready to come out.

Meeting adjourned.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




TRAPPED!
KIDS!
Birthday/Christmas...
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
I can help!
Painting R Us!
Road Safety
Durr-roderunt!
In Lieu of Internet Shopping...
Speaking of Death and All Things Morbid!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]