November 16, 2006
TRAPPED!

I am a people person. I love to be hanging out with friends.

I sit in a room with no window all day.... BY.MYSELF!!!!

Not only that but this week I have not felt like doing one thing that I am supposed to be doing. Just a few minutes ago I had to accomplish SIX things that had yesterday for a deadline because I forgot to do them yesterday.

If the deadline hadn't been yesterday I prolly wouldn't have done them today either.

My mom, sister, and I took a vote to do nothing for a week...

...Too bad our votes don't count! :(






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Is it Friday yet???

3:29 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




KIDS!
Birthday/Christmas...
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
I can help!
Painting R Us!
Road Safety
Durr-roderunt!
In Lieu of Internet Shopping...
Speaking of Death and All Things Morbid!
McDonald's


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]