October 02, 2008
The Countdown is Almost Over!

Two more days people! Today all day the church is being decorated. I have a lot of last minute errands I have to run.

Tomorrow I am spending the day with L'il C. We are going to have a Mommy and Me day. She is very excited about missing school and getting to sleep in. We will play games and have fun. At 2:00 my Bridal party is going to get manicures and pedicures. She is really looking forward to that as well.

If I am as busy as I plan to be from this day forward I won't be able to post again until October 22nd. I know you will miss me. I would like to say I will miss you but I will be in wedding bliss and enjoying the amazing Island of Ireland!






10 Comments:
Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Oh I am so excited, I will miss you but like you said you'll be in wedded bliss. I can't wait till you get back to see all the pictures!

10:01 AM 


Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all the pictures. And I couldn't be any more jealous of your Irish honeymoon. Good luck with everything!

11:35 AM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

What a fabulous, dream honeymoon! Wow! Have a great, relaxing time.

11:50 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

You know I'm going to miss you, but yay! for the big day. Woo stinking hoo!

11:53 AM 


Blogger Lori had this to say:

Have a great time!!! Very Exciting!!!

3:54 PM 


Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

awe!! I wish I could be there!! Please post SOME pictures BEFORE you get home from your honeymoon-- I'm dying already to see pics of you in your wedding dress!!

And little C...(I bet she's so excited) she'll look absolutely adorable.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
xxoo

5:29 PM 


Blogger Kelly had this to say:

God Bless and Happy Wedding!

6:45 PM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Congrats! I wish you all the best and hope you have an awesome time!

8:31 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Quit being busy and blog dang it!! You've been home for almost a week. :(

7:41 AM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

YOU'VE BEEN HOME A WEEK!!! We need pictures! I want to see the wedding dress and hear about your wedding and your amazing honeymoon and... and... and...

10:40 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Tangerine Sauce...
The Bachelorette Party
Surreal Utopia vs. Reality
Motivational Seminar
Susan G. Komen Race
Yearbook Yourself
Scary THEN Sweet Is Disasterous
Gift Registries: Insulting or Helpful?
Proof that I WAS at His Sister's Wedding
Showers Galore


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]