March 04, 2009
St. Patrick's Day Breakfast

Yes, I know it isn't here yet. But it wouldn't be me if I this blog didn't talk about it before hand. I am really looking forward to St. Patrick's Day. I realize that Brad can not beat last year and I made him promise not to go overboard. This year we are just keepin' it simple. He just has to promise to wear green! :)

I was searching through my recipies the other day and came across the most scrumptious looking blueberry scone recipe ever! That is when it hit me! I am going to make the best Irish Breakfast for St. Patrick's Day an American can make! It will be more than myself but I am not inviting too many people. One....in case I royally screw it up. Two...this won't be cheap. :)

I realize I don't have access to some of their ingredients and that will limit me. However, I will not be sad in the slightest that Black Pudding will NOT be a part of my menu.

The proposed menu that I am planning to serve:

Irish Pancakes
Blueberry Scones
Fried Candian Bacon
Fried Mushrooms
Over Easy Fried Eggs
Sauteed Tomatoes
Sauteed Potatoes
Sausage Links
Toast
Irish Tea, which I purchased in Ireland while I was there!
Coffee
Cranberry Juice
Orange Juice
And Lucky Charms because Brad likes American breakfast better than Irish breakfast. ;)

Wish me LUCK!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Winter Jam and Movie Date
Raisin Pie
Mimicking New Words
Stick People
Signal Lights in Small Towns
Random Update on Life
Tito
If you don't like the weather, stay another day!
Winter Golf
Our Newest Addition


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]