February 10, 2009
Random Update on Life

My posts have been limited. My apologies. I have been extremely busy. L'il C has basketball practice 2 nights a week plus games on Saturdays. We have church on Wednesdays and Sundays. I have Mary Kay meetings on Tuesdays. Which leaves Fridays and Saturdays evenings....except they are generally crammed packed with events as well. I have plans all the way through April!

Holy stinkin' cow! (Although L'il C constantly reminds me that cows aren't holy!) :)

We have been non stop since Thanksgiving and it doesn't look to get any slower.

Amy had a birthday that we celebrated 2 or 3 days this last week. My dad had a birthday that we also celebrated. That was fun. Happy Birthday!!!

Here comes Valentine's Day this weekend. We have to work an event on Valentine's Day for our church so Brad and I will be celebrating Friday. That is okay with us. Maybe it won't be as crowded.

Speaking of Brad.... It is hard to believe we have already been married 4 months!!! Woot Woot! It has been an adventure. I still believe he is an amazing husband. :) He did however apologize to me this morning for being a bad husband because he is 6'5" and doesn't really fit into the full size bed we have. So he tosses and turns all night and therefore neither of us sleep!

We are currently looking into getting a King size bed! :) I had one before I bought my house 4 years ago but I sold it. What was I thinking?!?! ....Well it wasn't future thoughts of marrying a giant. ha!

We are STILL working on our bathroom! Keep in mind we only have one and it has been under construction since October. This is the same bathroom that was going to be finished before we got back from Ireland to surprise us. Still.not.finished!

Brad and I finally finished painting the walls yesterday. He is putting the new light fixture in this evening. We still have to paint the trim so he can nail that back in as well as the cabinets. Yee haw!

We have thoroughly enjoyed playing outside the last couple of days. I am so ready for Spring!

Brad on L'il C's bike! Ha ha!

I had this really thought provoking post that I was excited about writing today. Forgot it while I was sleeping. Better write it down next time!

I better get some stuff done in the mean time. Have a beautiful day!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

We rode our bikes yesterday-loving this awesome weather!! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

9:24 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Glad things are all going well. I could not live without a King size bed. Once you have one... you can't go back.

7:44 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Gabe is 6'4" and we had a full-size bed for six months and it sucked! Now we have a queen and I still think it's too small.

I am so ready for spring, too!

8:47 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Tito
If you don't like the weather, stay another day!
Winter Golf
Our Newest Addition
The Ladybug Room
The Magic of Eight!
"I Still Believe"
Comics
Last Night's Dream
A New Way To Read A Book


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]