January 16, 2009
Our Newest Addition

No!!! I am not pregnant! Yesterday afternoon we bought our first puppy!

Meet Tito!





He is 1 pound 6 ounces and is 7 weeks old. He is paper trained...thank goodness and slept all night long. What a good rat he is....I mean dog! He is so tiny the lady bought a ferret collar for him!

L'il C is extatic and whether Brad admits it or not, he too is already in love with the sweet thing!


You see Brad was adamantly against a dog. But I asked him to come with me to look at the puppy. He didn't want to go because he knew he would like him. And so..... we now have a dog.


...I hope he makes it at our home since he is so tiny!

UPDATE 2/9/09:

He is only partially paper trained! ugh! I have threatened to sell him 3 times.

His survival: I have stepped on him once and kicked him in the eye once. I almost cried. I felt really bad. Brad has knocked him off of the couch once. And I am not sure what L'il C actually did because she won't tell me but she too made him yelp once. Poor guy. But other than that he has survived 3 1/2 weeks.






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

OMG!!! he's only the cutest thing ever!!

8:30 AM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Oh my gosh he is so cute! My cat would eat him for dinner... or accidentally roll over onto him.

10:24 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Little nerd. :) I'm glad Simon liked him and didn't eat him for a snack. Woof.

6:21 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

I would be afraid of stepping on him! He's adorable. Is he going to get much bigger?

2:51 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Canaan~ Thank you!

Jenn~Thank you! And yes, the lady that was going to keep him had 2 cats and they did try to eat him for dinner. :(

Amy~Yes, I would have been very sad faced if Simey ate him for a snack. The snacks you brought were indeed too cute. Tito was glad Aunt Amy liked him.

Candice~Thank you! Brad has already kicked him and he cried and ran away....Tito that is. He will be 5 pounds at most when he is fully grown.

1:01 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Ladybug Room
The Magic of Eight!
"I Still Believe"
Comics
Last Night's Dream
A New Way To Read A Book
Bring on Christmas!
The Everlasting Birthday!
Revision to Honeymoon Story and Pics
The Beginning of the Trip!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]