October 04, 2010
Second Anniversary

What a beautiful day. Today was our 2 year anniversary. I can't even believe how quickly the time has passed. I am married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. I am so thankful and blessed to spend a lifetime with Brad.

We slept until about 8 o'clock and only woke up then because the neighbor was mowing, we had turned off our phones to sleep in.

We had tried to finish Ironman 2 before bed and had fallen asleep so we went in the living room and snuggled to finish it.

We went to the state fair around 12:30 and ate delicious corndogs! (I only go to the fair for the food and occasionally if they have exotic animals I want to see those too.) We walked around till about 4:30 and decided to ride the skyride. We took our pictures with the sealions, who rested their heads on our shoulders and then kissed us goodbye.

After the fair we went and sat on a bench at a small lake in the area and watched the Swans. It was so peaceful.

Dinner was absolutely perfect. P.F. Changs!!!!! We had a nice large corner booth. I ordered my usual: orange peel beef! We received a complimentary appetizer and a fabulous dessert with pretty chopsticks that wished us a happy anniversary.

Then we concluded the evening out with a movie. Our original choice had a misprint in showtimes so we went with Inception with Leonardo DiCaprio. It was a good movie.

When we arrived home Brad had my favorite flower and my card on the table.

It was a perfect day!! Happy Anniversary, Love of my Life!!

(As I did not get on the computer after a long day I am writing this on the 5th to recap yesterday.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Expecting
Babies and Drills
Three Random Funnies by L'il C
Welcome to My Town
Hustle & Bustle?
3rd Grade Cutie!
From Summer to Winter
Kid's Kamp
Branson & Nashville
Greek Parthenon


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]