December 05, 2006
Oklahoma Drivers!

As a whole, the people in Oklahoma can NOT drive. I live here, I know! Not only can they not drive in Sunny pretty weather, you do NOT want to be on the roads when it has started raining and surely not when there is ice or snow on the roads.

We become PURE idiots!

No lie, these are things I have seen in the last 2 days:

People going 65 mph coming up on traffic at a standstill and wondering why they can't stop. Therefore they go DOWN DOWN DOWN the hill into the embankment. OUCH!

People slamming on their brakes and doing 360's!

A MAN driving down the road and hadn't even cleared his windshield. He was peering over the top of the snow that had slid down 6 inches from the top trying to see out. Are you kidding me?!?!

And last but certainly not least..... A MAN driving 55mph on ice...SHAVING!

Please if you are from a state that knows how to drive on ice and snow, do not visit Oklahoma during such conditions. You will be risking your life! Thank you, that is all.






1 Comments:
Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

Ahh, the days of snow and ice...

I remember doing my own 360's on the freeway and slamming into the embankment, luckily no other cars were around.

now it's just humidity and rain.

9:47 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!
Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!
TRAPPED!
KIDS!
Birthday/Christmas...
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
I can help!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]