May 01, 2007
Kids Say The Darndest Things!

I know I have posted something like this before (maybe old blog), but it still stands true.

Things my kindergartener (L'il C) said last night that were funny to me:

C-Mom, Jace (cute boy in her class) and I held hands one time.
Me-Really? That sounds fun. He is a cutie!
C-Yeah. But Cannon, Gabby, and Caitlin 'made in front of us!'
Me-Made in front of you? What does that mean?
C-You know! They made in front of us!'
Me-(Thinking hard trying to translate-because repeating the same phrase totally makes one understand so much better......) OH!!! You mean 'made fun of you!'
C-Yeah! Same thing!
Me-Thinking......I always thought it was the same thing too?!

-------

Playing school last night:

C- Mom, you are the teacher. What do you want your last name to be? I am going to be Ariel.
Me- I don't care. You pick one for me.
C- Ok. Shortcake.
Me- ?? You want me to be Mrs. Shortcake??
C-Yeah and change my name to Strawberry. I will be your kid.

------

Having just learned that college kids live in dorms AT their school:

While we are still playing school last night:

L'il C asks me to get her sleeping bag down. She pulls it into her playroom and tells me I can plan the lesson while she sleeps at her school.

------

Later she put her head at the foot of her sleeping bag with it all zipped up and told me that I should continue coloring but she was going to get a suntan! She could see the sun coming through her bag. (Since it was raining outside and we were in the playroom with the light on.)

-----

And the finale: (for the benefit of Little Miss) ;)

Lying sweetly on her pillow and sleeping bag with her eyes closed she lets out a toot something fierce! And with all the sincerity she could muster started singing, "Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah!"






3 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Oh my gosh your daughter is the cutest! I love the things that kids say -- so sweet!

12:05 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

I love the Strawberry Shortcake one. :) She cracks me up.

12:30 PM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

You're kids sound so adorable!

12:38 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




2 Things my kid can do that you wish yours could! ...
Bandanas, Ziplock Bags, and BLASTED PIGEONS!
Interview Questions...
Medium Rare Bubbles.....
Just For Fun...
Spring Break Fun!
Inhale the Sweet Fragrance Then....GAG!
Something to think about...
Care for a laugh?
Females in Auto Departments...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]