May 07, 2007
My Post Secret Would Read....


I was walking down the sidewalk to the post office and there was a cat perched up on the ledge. It seems like everytime I go there is a new one hangin' out there. Everytime I go past one of them, I meow at them to say hi. It is compulsive and I feel like I would be rude if I didn't meow at them.

So.... My Post Secret would read....

I feel like I MUST MEOW everytime I walk by a cat because they will cast spells on me with their beady little eyes if I don't.



LOL!






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Man, I wish my post secret was that innocent.

2:44 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

soapbox: As I meowed to the cat it came out in mind in post secret form. I am pretty sure I can think of some bigger issues at hand, but I may need blog material later. ;)

7:10 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Good one. :)

6:45 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




THAT GUY!!
Random!
Kids Say The Darndest Things!
2 Things my kid can do that you wish yours could! ...
Bandanas, Ziplock Bags, and BLASTED PIGEONS!
Interview Questions...
Medium Rare Bubbles.....
Just For Fun...
Spring Break Fun!
Inhale the Sweet Fragrance Then....GAG!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]