May 30, 2007
Thank You For Noticing My Absence! :)

Yes, I have failed you faithful readers. However, I had important things to take care of. :) Please forgive me. I have been extremely busy.

Last week was L'il C's last week of Kindergarten. We had a track and field day Wednesday. That was fun. Thursday we were supposed to have a field trip to the zoo but rain has yet to cease here. So.... I ended up with L'il C and 3 school friends at my house for a free day!

This weekend was jammed packed with family gatherings for the holiday weekend. Then I have to turn back around this week and get L'il C ready for her FIRST dance recital! (tap and ballet)We had rehearsal last night and then the 2 performances tonight and tomorrow.

I should be back up to par soon! Please be patient! HA!






3 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

Glad to have you back. I was about to send out a search party for you.

1:02 PM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Figured you were busy. Hope life starts slowing down soon.

2:14 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Busyness is not an excuse. ;)

9:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Feelin' Fabulous
A Moments Peace Please!!!!
A bit disturbed...
Kindergarten Graduation
L'il C and Harry Connick Jr.
My Post Secret Would Read....
THAT GUY!!
Random!
Kids Say The Darndest Things!
2 Things my kid can do that you wish yours could! ...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]