May 17, 2007
A bit disturbed...

As I was walking down the sidewalk up to to the post office today I noticed
a very sharp looking woman in front of me. She was several paces in
front of me and very likely was not even aware that I was behind her.
However, I was very aware that she was in front of me. Right before she
reaches for the door to go in, this sharp looking business lady FARTS! Not
an "oops that slipped" fart! It was a loud "I'm at home alone in my livingroom"
fart!

Was she deaf?? Did she realize that anyone within 50 feet could hear
her? Did she just not care?!

Because I know what she did not do was make sure no one was around and
better yet she kept walking as if nothing happened!

Do you think I could now walk into the post office with a straight
face?! I.THINK.NOT!

I could not stop laughing.

...Hope her britches were still clean! LOL!






3 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

I didn't know you were behind me.....

7:00 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I would have been rolling!

11:41 AM 


Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

don't you know that's the best defense? just keep walking and pretend you didn't just rip a** in public??

man you've got a lot to learn.
; )

10:04 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Kindergarten Graduation
L'il C and Harry Connick Jr.
My Post Secret Would Read....
THAT GUY!!
Random!
Kids Say The Darndest Things!
2 Things my kid can do that you wish yours could! ...
Bandanas, Ziplock Bags, and BLASTED PIGEONS!
Interview Questions...
Medium Rare Bubbles.....


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]