May 21, 2007
A Moments Peace Please!!!!















I have been staying up MUCH later than my normal bedtime recently because I have found more interesting things to do than sleep. :) HOWEVER, it has really started kicking my butt!

All I wanted was a peaceful Sunday afternoon nap before I had to go pick my sister up from the airport who was returning from Antalya, Turkey. I had already been threatened with my life not to forget picking them up. (Last time I fell asleep and forgot! LOL)

So I set 3 alarms to make sure I was awake in time to get them....

I turned my phone to silent and closed my bedroom door. L'il C was spending the afternoon with my mom so I thought all of my bases had been covered.

WRONG!!

I am awakened to the sound of my Mother pounding on my bedroom window hollaring my name......AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Are you freakin' kidding me?? I know I did not forget my sister AGAIN...., WHAT THE HECK IS IT THIS TIME?!!?

I jump straight up and RAN to the front door thinking something must be BAD wrong for her to be banging on my window again after I threatened to beat her with a stick if she ever did it again last time.

Her - I asked you to leave the key to "my sister's" house in her mailbox so I can drop her dog off.

Me - BLANK STARE

Me - "Mom....... The key IS in the mailbox right where you told me to leave it."

Her - I didn't see it....

After that lovely intermission to my nap, I noticed I had 5 missed calls and 3 txt messages.

I think I would rather of had those calls wake me up than someone beating down my house...

FOR THE LOVE OF MOSES!!

I am pretty sure I am going to go beat on her bedroom window at 2:00 in the morning real soon!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




A bit disturbed...
Kindergarten Graduation
L'il C and Harry Connick Jr.
My Post Secret Would Read....
THAT GUY!!
Random!
Kids Say The Darndest Things!
2 Things my kid can do that you wish yours could! ...
Bandanas, Ziplock Bags, and BLASTED PIGEONS!
Interview Questions...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]