July 18, 2007
Professional?!


Last night L'il C and I painted mini ceramic cats. She got a little paint on her arm and went to the bathroom to wash it off. I am not paying any attention to her while I finish painting. She is singing and horsing around while she is running the water. You know the stoppers connected to the wall that every small child likes to play with because of the cool noise...?? Well, I hear what sounds to be the door stopper swinging back and forth. (No big deal. She always plays when she is in the bathroom.)

Then I hear her sweetly say, "Excuse me".

ME- stops painting, staring blankly

Did my daughter just say excuse me?!

Me-'Sweetie, was that outrageous noise I just heard, you tooting?!'

L'il C-'Yep.'

Me- 'OMG! That sounded horrible!'

L'il C-Laughing, 'Yeah. I have Professional Gas.'

Alrighty Then!

Moments later.....

"Mom, what does professional mean?"






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

That's the best, when they say some huge profound word...then ask what it means!!!

How come your site does not ping when updated? Check your settings and make sure that you have it checked to ping. It never shows up as updated in my blogroll... :(

11:24 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

That is one of the best stories I've ever heard!!!

5:20 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Rainy Weather Changes Shoe Fashion
Stinky People Unite
Yea! My readers love me!
4th Fun
Quote for the Day
A picture to relate...
So many things to blog about, not enough time...
Speckled Poop!
L'il C Incorporated
Growin' UP!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]