July 01, 2007
So many things to blog about, not enough time...

I took the youth to Youth Camp week before last. We had a great time. The MAIN negative about it is the bathrooms/showers..... I will spare you the details. (I wrote them out and realized how brutely disgusting they truly were so I deleted the post.)



The ADULTS played FIREBALL in the consession area after the kids went back to their dorms with their counselors. That was fun. I hadn't ever played it before but apparently it is the latest rage....



WARNING: Kids do NOT try this at home!!



One of the guys took their turn soaking the tennis ball in fingernail polish remover and then lit it. After he put the fire out on his hand from lighting the alcohol....we all played catch with the lit ball. It was most fun. :)

They have what is called "mud mountain" that the kids have a relay over each year. The kids know to bring grungy clothes for thursday because that is the day they get disgusting. Well this year it has rained so much that there was mud EVERYWHERE! The volleyball courts were mud, the high five football courts were mud, the lawns were mud....etc. So, pretty much everyday the kids were disgusting. It was fun though.

I coached the volleyball games. Tried to save the ball from rolling down the hill into the raging creek and bit the dust. NOT.SO.FUN. Running down hill leaning over to stop a volleyball = top heavy resulting in feet off ground! Scraped up my hands and my stomach, bruised my knees and jammed my back and neck! WOOT! WOOT! It is definitely funny now!

Anyway....there were tons of other fun stories but so much time has lapsed and I don't feel like telling them all.

Have a fabulous day!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Speckled Poop!
L'il C Incorporated
Growin' UP!
Is that really in the Bible?!
Funny Things from L'il C
Sugar High
Visions In Clouds
The Flight There...
Thank You For Noticing My Absence! :)
Feelin' Fabulous


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]