June 28, 2007
L'il C Incorporated

So I am seriously wondering if this is my blog or my daughter's..... I tell more stories about things she says than things that happen to me. Well, come to think of it.... She pretty much IS my LIFE so that ends that... It is my blog and I can type about her all I want! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday Afternoon:

C - Mom, can you get my karaoke machine down from the top of my closet? I have to do a ceremony real quick.

Me-Sure sweetie. (Walking out of room thinking.... Did my child just tell me she needs to do a ceremony?! and for that matter she needs to do one real quick...) Rock on L'il C! Ceremony away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is late, but I wrote it down when she said it and misplaced it.

Last week of Kindergarten:

C- Mom! This was the WORST day of my life! We had to practice graduation TWO TIMES and we didn't even get to play beads!!

(Wow! If that is the worst day of her life I want to trade lives!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week or so ago:

C- Mom, pretend I have a new boyfriend. He is cute and his hair 'sticked' up like a mohawk. K?!

Me- LOL! Uhm....a mohawk, huh?! Okay.... do you even know what a mohawk is??

C- Yeah mom. But don't worry, Daddy and J (stepmom) will make him cut it because they always make me cut my hair!

Me- Well that is probably a good thing this time. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other night: (I forget now what we were talking about. It had something to do with the 90's)

C - (casual) You know, in the 90's there were dinosaurs.

Me-Uhm No. Dinosaurs were before people.

C- So were there people in the 90's??


NOPE! No people in the 90's.






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

LOVE the 90s one. :)

5:43 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Growin' UP!
Is that really in the Bible?!
Funny Things from L'il C
Sugar High
Visions In Clouds
The Flight There...
Thank You For Noticing My Absence! :)
Feelin' Fabulous
A Moments Peace Please!!!!
A bit disturbed...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]