June 29, 2007
Speckled Poop!

Little Miss~ You may be the only one that finds this humorous! In honor of the fact that my blog has, for the most part, refrained from body secretions! LOL!






Does anyone know what the above picture is?? Well I will tell you! That is called Flax Seeds. My father eats these because they are healthy. L'il C asked him for some. Since they are healthy my father gives her a CUP full!!

Since the seeds are pretty small, she sucks on them but doesn't really chew any of them.

Therefore when she hollared for me to come make sure she had wiped sufficiently, I started cracking up laughing! Forgetting that she had eaten the above seeds I am wondering what the heck is going on! Then I figured it out!

I am not kidding. The stuff in the toilet was more like pure flax seeds laced with just enough poop to hold them together! LOL!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Talk about warning labels. This was just gross.

5:41 AM 


Blogger LITTLE MISS had this to say:

LMAO!! you know, raisins and bananas also come out in the end!

it's great-

5:31 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hahaha! Something really gross to look forward to when I have my own kid(s) someday!

11:58 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




L'il C Incorporated
Growin' UP!
Is that really in the Bible?!
Funny Things from L'il C
Sugar High
Visions In Clouds
The Flight There...
Thank You For Noticing My Absence! :)
Feelin' Fabulous
A Moments Peace Please!!!!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]