July 09, 2007
Yea! My readers love me!

Yikes! I have been reprimanded by more than one reader that I am slacking. I am sorry. Little Miss thank you for checking in even though you are on vacation. I apologize for dissappointing you. Thanks for blogging. I wouldn't have made it a whole month without an update from you! And I was going to remind you that say.cheese and just me both have blogs, meaning they have computers for you to use..... HA!

May and June were very busy months for me. So I have tried to relax this past week. As mentioned previously 4th of July was fun.

Friday, an old friend that I have known since I was 6 but haven't seen in 12 years stopped by to see me on his way to Florida from Ohio. It was a nice surprise. We talked for a couple of hours and he was on his way.

That night the new guy and I took L'il C to see Ratatouille and went to eat at El Chico's. We had a very nice evening. The movie was funny and dinner was delicous! I used to be stuck on their beef enchiladas but lately I have ordered beef soft tacos everytime and they are good as well.

Saturday, I had been invited to a wedding, a house warming party, and a baby shower. I chose to go to the baby shower. My friends are moving to Dayton Ohio for an intern/residency (Doctor) this month and that was the only time I was going to be able to see their 2 week old baby. I am a sucker for babies so hands down they won! LOL! The baby was precious!

That night the new guy and I watched SEVEN with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. He had never seen it. I have a long list of movies that he hasn't ever seen that I have to make sure he sees in order for us to be friends! LOL! He did mention at one point that he did not like cheddar cheese or peanut butter cookies. These are both huge favorites of mine so I told him that his relationship with me would be pending.... :)

Sunday was church as usual. But let's take time to wish L'il C a happy half birthday as she did turn 6 1/2 yesterday. HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY BABE! :)

After church last night the youth (and of course us as sponsors) played volleyball and ate pizza. The youth pastor's wife and I were captains. That in itself is a joke as I play minimally and she just looks cute and dances around on the court...... We ended up having to play best two out of three because my team won the first game and her team won the second. But in the end all that matters is MY TEAM WON!!!

Regretably, the new man was on the opposing team and even though he is 6'4", it did not compensate for the Oompa Loompa size people on his team and he lost as well. Mwah ha ha.

So it is Monday.... and I am back at work..... or should I say back to blogging. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

P.S. Amy, thank you for coming back to work! You are my only coworker via IM at your own work place and I am lonely when you aren't there. :) Even though you are leaving for 2 days again this week and you will again suck! :) I guess I love you anyway.






4 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I always think that the next month is going to be less busy then the one right now. But so far life hasn't slowed down too much. Sounds like you've had a very busy week. Glad that you guys are having fun.

7:01 AM 


Blogger hollibobolli had this to say:

I really want to take Faith to see Ratatouille. If she wasn't sick we would do that today. Maybe if she starts feeling better.

I LOVED Seven.. one of the few good thrillers in the past decade (or has it been longer??)

Gee - I just can't picture you as being a sucker for babies. PFTZ!!!

1:36 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

It's good to be back...NOT! ;) I won't rub it in that I am in San Antonio right now getting ready to go have yummy Mexican food and walk in the sunshine (since it is-big surprise-raining again in T-Town).

Seven is AWESOMe and I can't believe he hadn't ever seen it.

P.S. At what point does he move away from the "new guy?"

Oh yes, and who came to visit you and do I know him too??

2:09 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Amy~Well, he can't be called the 'Old Guy' because we know he is in no way OLD. LOL. I will have to think of a clever name for him.

Friend.... D.K.R. Yes you know him. He finally moved from Ohio.

6:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




4th Fun
Quote for the Day
A picture to relate...
So many things to blog about, not enough time...
Speckled Poop!
L'il C Incorporated
Growin' UP!
Is that really in the Bible?!
Funny Things from L'il C
Sugar High


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]