July 02, 2007
A picture to relate...


Because several of you asked to see my haircut weeks ago.....
...and I forgot until I went to the Little Miss site a minute ago and her pics reminded me that I didn't post one. You can't see the back, sorry. It is stacked shorter in the back and is angled toward the front where it is longer.

I find it very hard to read blogs that do not have pictures or cartoons. Seeing people helps me relate. I had tons of pictures on my other blog before I shut it down but had reasons why I haven't posted any on this one until now.

So...here it is.... The Picture of Me! ENJOY! LOL!






2 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Love the hair!

And i totally agree with the pictures. I love to see pictures, I'm a visual person.

4:05 PM 


Blogger Just Passing By had this to say:

Rocking the hair do!

About the pics, I need to get brave enough, I'm just not there yet. One of these days.

Thanks for visiting my site, hope you enjoyed even without pics!

12:10 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




So many things to blog about, not enough time...
Speckled Poop!
L'il C Incorporated
Growin' UP!
Is that really in the Bible?!
Funny Things from L'il C
Sugar High
Visions In Clouds
The Flight There...
Thank You For Noticing My Absence! :)


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]