December 03, 2007
My Birthday in Review

I had a very nice birthday. That morning Mr. C came over to put the icicle lights. I am most grateful. It was a little amusing at first watching him trying to figure out a way to get on my roof. I only had a 4' ladder. I was not excited when I came out my back door to find that he had placed this ladder on my air conditioning unit and was climbing up it to get on my roof. This was not a successful attempt. He ended up climbing the tree right next to the corner of my house. He reminded me of those natives that climb the coconut trees to the top to get the coconuts! HA!

My ex met me in Tulsa so that I could have L'il C for my birthday dinner. It was his weekend but he let me keep her the rest of the weekend. We went to eat at T.G.I.Friday's. It was yummy. I got some very nice gifts as well.

L'il C and Me

Mr. C and Me :)

Sisters



My sister and her husband


Making fun of me because my eyes always bug out. :(



Dinner was fun. After dinner we rushed back because L'il C is a cheerleader this year and she was in the Christmas Parade with her school. (Because I am such a great mom, I did not remember to bring the camera.)

After the parade, we went to Mr. C's Grandma's house for a little while and visited with her. At 9:20 p.m. we took L'il C to see the new movie Enchanted. Mr. McDreamy was in it and looked very nice I might add. It was an okay movie for a fairy tale. James Marsden's character was enough to drive anyone crazy. (Not his best role.)

I had a very lovely day. It was definitely a very busy day for sure! :)









4 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

I'm glad your birthday was great. My birthday is this month, too. The big two five! You're not a horrible mother for forgetting your camera. I met John Kerry when he was running for president - on the one day I didn't have my camera with me!

12:45 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Looks like you guys had fun! Happy Birthday!

10:16 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Glad you had a great day...and glad we could be a part of it. :)

Even if you are Bug Eyed Billy the Second.

5:53 AM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

Ahhh..I will be so excited when Lauryn is old enough to take to fun girly movies like that!! How fun. You and your sis look adorable by the way.

12:01 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Your True Birth Month Is DecemberLogical Patriotic...
Inconsistency Hurts!
What's Important to The Little People
Magnificent!
A New Christmas Song
Bummed Out!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Just Elfin' Around!
Grateful to Whom, My Dear?!
Hookers Catch Fish While Walking Their Ostiches!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]