November 30, 2007
Inconsistency Hurts!

No, I'm not talking about in raising children! I am talking about diet and exercise!

I am such the on again off again workout girl! In no way shape or form do I recommend this. I justify it with, "Well at least I work out some. That is better than nothing at all." Although this is true it isn't the best way.

Last night was the first time in a few months that I took time out for the treadmill. 27 minutes later and I was DYING! I was walking 3 minutes, running 3 minutes...back and forth. By the 12 minute mark I was ready to quit but I persevered to 27 minutes. (Goal was 30 but I didn't want severe treadmill damage to my body from falling.)

I burned 78 fat grams and 250 calories for that amazing workout feat. That means I burned off the small pepsi I drank but I'm still hanging on tightly to the Cinnamon Streudel Muffin, White Chocolate Raspberry Capuccino and Sonic Hamburger. :(

But for dinner I had a Subway Roasted Chicken Club sandwich which should be applauded or something....right?? :)

I officially joined the Butt Busters accountability group today! LOL! (Who ya gonna call?? BUTT BUSTERS!)






4 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

YAY!! You can do it! Good job! :)

Butt Busters UNITE!

7:47 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

You can totally do it! I know I'm guily of on again off again workout. I always say next week I'll start my workout program but something always come up. So you go girl!

8:38 AM 


Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

I'm with ya! I "justify" my workouts by saying that I chased my one-year-old around all day. I need to do more. Sometimes that just doesn't cut it.

10:08 AM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

I wish I could just turn off the "calories burned" screen on the treadmill. I'd rather not know that all that blood, sweat, and tears was only good for burning off half a Caramel Frappachino!

2:59 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




What's Important to The Little People
Magnificent!
A New Christmas Song
Bummed Out!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Just Elfin' Around!
Grateful to Whom, My Dear?!
Hookers Catch Fish While Walking Their Ostiches!
On a Date.... A Perfect Evening!
Too Much Guitar Hero??


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]