December 05, 2007
To School Or Not To School, That Is The Question

L'il C was home sick yesterday. She isn't sick very often and I felt so sorry for her. She woke up at 5:45 and headed straight for the bathroom. I decided after about 3 trips there that she should stay home. She wasn't too thrilled about missing school...in fact she pouted for a bit. Then at 7:30 she layed back down in my arms on my bed and slept until 11:15ish. I pulled my arm out from under and got to finish a book that I was reading. That was worth staying home for! HA!

She ate some chicken noodle soup for lunch. Then by dinner time she seemed to be feeling okay. We baked some cookies that weren't the best but she said they were good. (I only tried one as I am trying to watch my calories this week and aside from the homemade cherry chip birthday cupcakes, I have been doing very good!) She didn't finish a whole cookie either and had some more chicken noodle soup.

We curled up on the couch and watched Lion King 1 1/2. I hadn't see that in forever. At 8:30 she was asleep.

This morning she wouldn't get out of bed. She barely ate any of her cereal and kept her head on the table. She told me she wasn't feeling good today but since she wasn't frequenting the bathroom and she didn't have a fever I had her go to school. I sent her some chicken noodle soup and some Sprite to drink for lunch. I was torn between what to do. She was fine last night and really wanted to go to school yesterday. I know she didn't feel that great but I almost wondered if she was wanting to stay home so she could bake cookies and watch movies. Hmmm...

We shall see....






1 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I think you made the right decision. As long as she didn't feel hot or have a tempature she's okay to go to school (in my opinion). Plus you don't want her to think it's okay to faking sick just to stay home.

7:06 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




My Birthday in Review
Your True Birth Month Is DecemberLogical Patriotic...
Inconsistency Hurts!
What's Important to The Little People
Magnificent!
A New Christmas Song
Bummed Out!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Just Elfin' Around!
Grateful to Whom, My Dear?!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]