February 26, 2008
I Got Nothin'

I am sure glad that I am not in one of those blogging competitions to blog everyday for 365 days because lately I have been clawing at things just to make them a post....sort of like this one! HA!

Sunday night we went to Mazzio's to eat with some friends. My mom and dad were on the other side of the restaurant by chance eating with friends of theirs as well. L'il C asked me if she could go talk to Grandma for a bit. I told her that was fine but when our food came out I wanted her to stay in her seat and eat.

Well when our food finally did come out she was there eating and the next minute I looked up and she was gone. So when she finally came back I asked her, "Do you remember what I told you?"

"No."

"Think about it real hard."

She looks upwards in a thinking manner and replies with, "I got nothin'."


I couldn't help but laugh. So like L'il C..... I got nothin'.
I will try to come up with something a little more interesting to blog.






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Yeah, so you can't get onto me anymore. So there. Hmph. :)

5:34 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I totally understand I got nothin' either!

11:00 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Miracles happen....even if slightly tainted...
Tae Bo and Tiny Tots
Tidbits from L'il C
Where Did My Phone Go??
10 Quick Guidelines for Proper Baby Care!
Surprise!
Mad Money
Mom's and Video Games!
Peekin' Over
You Choose!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]