February 06, 2008
Surprise!

I went down to see Mr. C last night. I talked to him on the phone most of my trip but he had no idea I was coming to visit him. It was fun. He is on an intermural basketball team and they were playing last night so I went to watch him play.

I checked the weather before driving down as our weather has flipped flopped back and forth between 17 and 78. (no exaggeration!) Although it was 34 and raining yesterday, it was suppposed to be clear and sunny today. The turnpike was clear but apparently my town had bad weather today and there were accidents all over the highways.

By the time I got here (30 minutes later) the roads were wet but hardly icy. Are you telling me that in 30 minutes the roads had time to melt and be clear??

Oh well. It was a short but fun trip. I will be glad when he is back home!






2 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I'm sure he appreciated your surprise! I can't believe the weather. We've just had snowstorm after snowstorm and I heard Alabama and Tennessee were hit by tornados! It's just crazy!

9:57 AM 


Blogger doug had this to say:

Now how is he supposed to have a girlfriend down there and up here if you keep surprising him. ;-)

9:59 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Mad Money
Mom's and Video Games!
Peekin' Over
You Choose!
Happy 7th Birthday L'il C!
Shin Splints?
Twelve Days of Christmas, Part II
The Twelve Days of Christmas Part 1
Nutcracker in Review
The Nutcracker


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]