February 11, 2008
Tidbits from L'il C

"Well you know.... When you have a cold you toot a lot!"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening from the other room I hear this conversation between L'il C and her friend Katy:


Katy-When I grow up and become President I am gonna buy the world.


L'il C - Yeah, that sounds good.


Katy - And I will banish anyone that called me stupid.



L'il C - Ugh...you can't do that!



(Does anyone see the logic as to why buying the world is possible and banishing someone that calls you stupid isn't??)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Between Me and L'il C:



"Why did you just look at me all disgusted?"



"I didn't, Mom. That is a squirrel look!"



"A squirrel look?"



"Yeah. That's the way they look when they are mad!"



"Why are you mad?"



"I'm not."



?!?!?!?!?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Before school yesterday:



-I want to get hired with you, Mom. Will you ask Paw Paw if he'll hire me?



-You can't get a job until you are 16.



-Hey -- I'm the grandkid, that should be enough.



.....true! :)



After school yesterday:



-Did you ask Paw Paw if he would hire me?



-No, I thought you were kidding.



-I wasn't. Will you call him real quick and ask him?



-Ok, but first, if you plan on working there what will you do?



-What do you do?



-I am (to simplify it) the bookkeeper.



-Hmm.....then I will be the music keeper.



-What does a music keeper do?



-They keep the music. (pause for thought) And I will need a computer too. (pause for thought again.) Do you get paid?



-Yes.



-Yeah, I would like that too!



(sounds like quite the business woman already!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sitting down in the bathroom to talk to me while I am brushing my hair, L'il C proceeds in tell me this HUGE secret.



"Mom, I have a secret to tell you but you can't tell ANYONE! You know how Hannah Montana has a secret and she lives 2 different lives? Well, I have a secret too. I am a little girl, but -- I am also a POP star!"



"Really?! That is cool. So is this something you are pretending with your friends?"



"No, mom. This is real! I really am a POP star!"



"Oh! Right. I see. I am sorry. So what are your concert dates? I don't want to miss them!"



"Oh, they are working on them right now, but I won't have any concerts till I am a teenager!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






1 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Your little girl has such an imagination! I love it.

7:10 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Where Did My Phone Go??
10 Quick Guidelines for Proper Baby Care!
Surprise!
Mad Money
Mom's and Video Games!
Peekin' Over
You Choose!
Happy 7th Birthday L'il C!
Shin Splints?
Twelve Days of Christmas, Part II


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]