January 04, 2008
Shin Splints?

My daughter spent most of the day New Year's running with her cousins that she hasn't seen in two years because they have been in Houston and Arizona. She had a lot of fun with them....as did I with their parents.

When we got home my mom said that L'il C had been complaining that her leg hurt and thought she may have pulled a muscle.

Later when Mr. C asked to see her leg she pulled up both pant legs to feel which one was the hurt one before she showed him the right leg. LOL.

The next day she was talking to me about her leg but to start the conversation she asked, "Mom, do you remember my leg that had the pulled bone?"

Uhm....Can you pull a bone? LOL!






1 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

She is too funny! I love hearing her L'il C-isms. Oh, and I love that in your avatar you're standing outside in the snow in a miniskirt! Sexy!

11:08 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Twelve Days of Christmas, Part II
The Twelve Days of Christmas Part 1
Nutcracker in Review
The Nutcracker
Watching Robots A Bit Much??
Every Light In The House Is On...
No, I'm Not Dead!
To School Or Not To School, That Is The Question
My Birthday in Review
Your True Birth Month Is DecemberLogical Patriotic...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]