June 10, 2008
Pointless Product? You tell me.



Walking through Wal-mart the other day I noticed this on one of the shelves:






...a single use disposable plunger!

I am wondering about the clarity of thinking in the person that came up with this idea. My guess it is a single woman with a strict diet that has never before had vistors at her house. How I came to this conclusion is this: If you have ever used a plunger once you have used it twice....in fact a certain someone has used mine three times actually in the last few months.






2 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

I'll be willing to bet almost anything that the person who invented - can the plunger be re-invented? - this product is an extreme germaphobe that probably lives in a bubble.

4:02 PM 


Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

How durable can a disposable plunger really be? I don't think I'd trust it.

9:19 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Memorial Weekend
Solo?
Mother's Day
New Money Coming Soon!!
Eischen's -Thank you Holli!
Happy One Year Anniversary!
My Body is Perfect!
What makes a child up the 'ante' for more discipline?
Define Maybe
Whew! I am safe a while longer!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]