August 19, 2008
Fun in The Sun

My uncle made it a point to invite us to his home to go swimming. My entire summer has been crammed packed but this past Saturday my sister and her husband and I finally were able to take L'il C down to visit.


His pool is 3 foot deep on the shallow end and 9 foot deep on the deep end. L'il C was more than thrilled to give ME swimming lessons! Ha ha! She is quite the little swimmer.










This is one of the many cars that my uncle has raced. Although it needs a bath it is still my favorite. It has a five point harness belt and a roll cage on the interior. He also raced motorcycles.





This was the most fun for me. I had a great time riding this mini motorcycle. I rode it down the gravel road a few times but I felt more comfortable driving it in the field! :)






L'il C had an amazing time driving a go kart for the first time! At first she was a little skiddish but then as you can see below she put on her "race face" and took off!






Driving my uncle around




Driving Aunt Amy around will Uncle Mike chases them


Bein' silly


Mommy & L'il C

We grilled hamburges for lunch. We all got a little too much sun but we had a phenomenal day!
L'il C said this was the best day of the whole week! (Which means it even beat out LOCKERS!)






2 Comments:
Blogger bmusic24 had this to say:

jealous cause I couldn't be there.

posted another blog just for you

8:45 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Thanks for FINALLY visiting my new blog! LOL

11:01 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




First Day of Second Grade!
Summer Amusement
Not worthy of a post
Random Information
Why not Praise and Worship with Bon Jovi?
Memories at Five Weeks Old??
Searching my mind...
The Emperor's New Clothes
Wedding Update
How quick time flies when you are having fun....


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]