August 26, 2008
Names For Our Kids

L'il C is always in great thought.

Out of nowhere since we weren't even talking about this, L'il C asks me what Mr. C and I are going to name our kids.

"What are you going to name it if it is a boy?"
-response-

"What are you going to name it if it is a girl?"
-response-
(Yes I do have names picked out.....always prepared!)

"What are you going to name them if you have twins?"
-no response-

"triplets?"
Not likely to have triplets L'il C.

"4 at a time?"
That is called quadruplets and again that probably won't happen. What brought the questions on?

"I don't know. I think you should name one Fred." (reread this on 06/03/2014 and how ironic. We called Baby E (our boy)"Fred" the entire time I was pregnant. I had completely forgotten this!) lol

"Not gonna happen, Babe."

"What about Fredward?"

"Fredward?!?!" At this, I did everything I could not to crack up laughing, but I knew it would embarrass her.

Please feel free to steal the name...... we won't be using it!






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

That make a great pet name...and one that would now have a story with it. Tell her she can name her dog that. :)

5:36 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Wedding Progress & Home Improvement Shower
Fun in The Sun
First Day of Second Grade!
Summer Amusement
Not worthy of a post
Random Information
Why not Praise and Worship with Bon Jovi?
Memories at Five Weeks Old??
Searching my mind...
The Emperor's New Clothes


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]