March 07, 2009
Fishing


Today we took L'il C fishing. L'il C assured me that if I would let her set her alarm, she wanted to get up at 6:00 a.m. and go. We bought her a new fishing pole and she could not wait to go fishing. That was WAY to early for me to get up on a Saturday to go fishing so Brad and I decided to leave at 8:15.

We had to go to the bait shop and get some live minnows and planned to be at the pond by 9:00. Well, the bait shop wasn't opened by the time we got there at 8:30. We had to go back to the house to get L'il C a jacket so we decided we would take advantage of that time and go that. When we got back to the bait shop they told Brad they only took cash. So we left to go the closest convenient store which happened to have an ATM then back to the bait shop for the third time. L'il C's patience were running thin.

After we got the minnows, I told L'il C we had to go back home for something and the frustrated huff and look of disgust that she gave me made me lose it! It was hilarious. So I let her know that I was kidding and off to the pond we went! We were only 40 minutes late. :)

L'il C caught a good size bass and a crappie within the first 20 minutes. We were so excited. Then she didn't catch anything else the rest of the day. :( Brad hadn't caught anything with in L'il C's first two and then ended up catching 19!
First Bass of the Day


Good size Crappie

Brad's smallest fish



Brad's 2nd largest fish

Chillin'






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Replacement Words
Human Food - The Dog's Choice
St. Patrick's Day Breakfast
Winter Jam and Movie Date
Raisin Pie
Mimicking New Words
Stick People
Signal Lights in Small Towns
Random Update on Life
Tito


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]