October 05, 2010
10 weeks

(Preface-Please comment on this blog only and not my other sites. I haven't broadcasted this anywhere else. Thank you!)


Went to my 2nd doctor's visit today. The doctor walked in and asked if I wanted to know if it was boy or girl. It stunned me. I said, "You can already tell??!"


He said, "Sometimes we can tell. But I was really just wanting to know if you WANTED to know.... I had a couple in here and I was just telling them all about their baby boy and how big is parts were and I looked over and the mom was crying. I said, 'Did you want a girl that bad?!' and they said, 'No, we didn't want to know what it was.'"


Oops.


However, my baby was not photogenic today, hiding neatly in the back. Everything looked good and seems to be growing on schedule. He measured the heartbeat again today and said, "Well the heartbeat looks like it will be a girl."


Me- "Really?! Because 3 weeks ago you said the heartbeat looked like a boy."


Dr - "Well good. I have covered all my bases!" :)


He keeps me laughing from the time he walks in the door. I don't go back for another month.






3 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

Woo Hoo!! How very exciting! If you continue to be sick ask for meds. Zofran worked the best for me the last time. Is your doctor Dr. N by chance?

3:42 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Lori~ Luckily the last 2 weeks have been amazing. No more sickness. And yes, I do go to Dr. N. You weren't the couple he was talking about were you? :|

8:12 AM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Whoo Hoo! I am so excited for you guys! It's been a while since I checked your blog so I was completely shocked! I am excited for you guys and hopefully it will be a boy (your finding out right?!) But a girl will be fun too.

9:34 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Second Anniversary
Expecting
Babies and Drills
Three Random Funnies by L'il C
Welcome to My Town
Hustle & Bustle?
3rd Grade Cutie!
From Summer to Winter
Kid's Kamp
Branson & Nashville


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]